Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Water Park

Trying to look at life more positive today. Decided to take the kids to the $3 water park about 30-40 minutes from my house. My friend Jennifer and her son Josh came with us and I met my friend Tanya and 3 of her kids there as well. We had a good time. Got rained out a little early, but overall we had a really good day. I bought Andrew a new flotation device and I must tell you if your kid trips off the edge of the pool and goes head 1st in the water this thing will flip them right back over. :-) Andrew did a nice flip into the water today. He was a little shocked, but stood right up and kept on going. LOL This little guy is going to be trouble LOL.

Stearns Kids Puddle Jumper Basic Life Jacket

This is what Andrew wore today. So far (besides it being a little to big) I would give it an A-. I believe it is meant from 30-50 pounds. Andrew is about 27lbs. My only complaint...prob because he is a little small for it is that it kept slide down off his chest while he was out of the water and he was able to pull his arms out. Tomorrow hopefully the pool will be nice and clear so we can test it out in our pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment