Sunday, December 20, 2009

RSV again!

I found out at 5am this morning that Logan tested positive for RSV. He has had a runny nose over the night and was desating. Still at 28% and on cpap. Please pray he does not deteriorate! He will NOT go to surgery this week because of the RSV. I also found out that Logan has kidney stones in both kidney from the Lasix he has been on. So they are changing his meds and surgery will not be until sometime after the 28th when Dr. Brown comes back from vacation. She actually thinks he will be coming HOME IN 3-4 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please pray for Jacob as he undergoes his MRI tomorrow and that he comes out from the sedation okay. I pray they see GOOD changes on his MRI and nothing new.
Thank you to my sisters for taking care of my babies while Jack and I are at work. Thank you Jill for taking care of my babies on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment