Wednesday, December 8, 2010

HEAT

Yesterday turned out not to be such a bad day after all. The heat got fixed around 6:30 last night. We did have to spend part of my surgery money to fix it though. It was not as bad as I expected. $60 service call and $60 for the part. Not to bad. After they left we decided last minute to go to Santa's Extravaganza. Kids were free and adults prices were not bad. It was small circus type thing. It was hosted by the National Guard and proceeds went to Toyz for Tots. Wanted to go to the movies with Ava last night, but unfortunately that will have to wait until a pay day :-) Ava got to ride on a pony "reindeer" she loved it. There were a lot of young talented people that put the show on. Over all I would go see it again. They have a website with times all the way until the end of the month. They are in a new city every night. I went to Haines City, tonight they are in Lakeland. http://santasextravaganza.com/

The kids seem like they are getting sicker. I had my sister's son Gavin today too. Jacob is puking and puking. He is so congested and junky sounding from the vomiting! Grr...this is defiantly nothing new for him though.

He also had his yearly evaluation with Early Steps. Pretty much the same goals for this year as last year. The physical therapist is to continue working on him rolling over, sitting, and head control. The EI and vision therapists are to work with him tracking and fine motor skills. To goal is to try and gain some use of his hands. Andrew should be starting physical therapy by the beginning of January. Hopefully we will get him walking soon.

The PT brought him a new bath chair today. We also discussed ordering him his own stander and a taller rifton chair that is more high chair height.

The Early Steps coordinator is going to gives us some info on a lady that has their own hyperbaric chamber in her home that is in our county. She lets people use it for a small fee. So, depending on how much she charges we might try a few more months.

My sister just came to get her kids and so nicely just cleaned up most of my house including loading the dishwasher and washing machine. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful sister, while I just sat on my fat butt playing on the computer :-) I <3 my sister. I hope everyone continues to have a blessed week. I still don't have the new surgery date. I see my primary doctor tomorrow. I think I ate 1 million calories today...I really don't want to see how much a weigh tomorrow :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment