Friday, September 3, 2010

I'm not alone

I've spent the last several hours looking though other peoples blogs. I came across 1 blog that has an entire section linked to other peoples blogs with children with disabilities. There are A LOT of people that blog about their children and their disabilities. Some kids were way less involved than Jacob and others seemingly more. I still don't know what the future hold for Jacob only time will tell. One things I did notice is how creative the other moms' blogs are. So colorful and looking like they put time and thought into each post. They have their pictures arranged just so. The categorize each post by category. LOL all their spelling and grammar is correct. Ha Ha and they don't make one big paragraph. Oh well maybe I will be more creative one day and grammatical correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment