Friday, October 15, 2010

October 15th

Today, October 15th, is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance day.

Today Jack and I will be remembering Logan by going to Barnett Park and doing a balloon release for Logan at 6pm. When we come home, we will be lighting a candle in his memory. For anyone who would like to light a candle for Logan and all the other babies that have passed I believe to official candle lighting is at 7pm.


"These are my footprints,

so perfect and so small.

These tiny footprints

never touched the ground at all.

Not one tiny footprint,

for now I have wings.

These tiny footprints were meant

for other things.

You will hear my tiny footprints,

in the patter of the rain.

Gentle drops like angel's tears,

of joy and not from pain.

You will see my tiny footprints,

in each butterflies' lazy dance.

I'll let you know I'm with you,

if you just give me the chance.

You will see my tiny footprints,

in the rustle of the leaves.

I will whisper names into the wind,

and call each one that grieves.

Most of all, these tiny footprints,

are found on Mommy and Daddy's hearts.

'Cause even though I'm gone now,

We'll never truly part."

~Unknown













IN LOVING MEMORY OF OUR SON LOGAN CHRISTOPHER GUNTER 07/18/2009-01/30/2010

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful little boy. Thinking of you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldnt stop myself from crying. my heart goes out to you ur hubby the triplets and ur little girl! ! x x

    ReplyDelete