Thursday, August 25, 2011

Jacob's Charleywrap

When I 1st bought Jacob's Charleywrap, I was worried it was not going to be worth the small fortune we spent on it. After great customer service and a few adjustments from the maker over the last couple months we have been able to take advantage of the Charleywrap. I can put Jacob in a jumparoo and he can kick around without assuming his arched back position he tends to hold. It also comforts him when he he is crying. He cries less when he wears it. Unfortunately it is very hot here, so I don't keep it on him all the time. The main purpose I wanted one of these in the 1st place was for him to use in restaurants. I still need to rig up a little something to stop him from throwing himself backward, but over all it does just what I wanted it to do.

This is where I got Jacob's Charleywrap http://www.charleywrap.com/index.html

I was so thrilled seeing him sit in the high chair at the restaurant. I've ordered this awhile ago, but this is the 1st time I got to use it for the reason I wanted to.
Seeing Jacob sit up in a "normal" high chair is worth all 50,000 pennies I paid for it :-)



Ha ha he fell asleep. It made for a very peaceful lunch :-)


Had a busy day. Worked for 4 hours. Took Ava to school. Went to lunch. Came home and packed. Picked Ava up from school. Took all 3 kids to Disney World with my husband. Came home and put kids to bed. Ahh relax time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment