Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Andrew Ava Hannah and Jacob

Playing with Jacob's bubbles
He was really excited about his airplane


This 10 1/2 month old baby started walking a few days ago!

She pretty much told me this was the best I was going to get and that there was no way I was getting a smile and that i was lucky she was keeping the bow in.

My baby is almost 6!

My sweet Jacob. I can never get him to look at me. Looking for the TV is always more important than looking at mommy.

The Easter Bunny made a trail to the easter baskets

My babies baskets. We shopped on a budget this year getting almost everything on clearance throughout the year. Some stuff was 70% after July 4th last year, some clearance Christmas toys. The candy bunnies came from Aldi. I was worried about it tasting bad and I must say it taste good and much better than the cheap chocolate you normally find in the Easter section!

My triplets Not a day or holiday goes by that Logan is not remembered from the missing 5th basket to the 3rd blue shirt. The missing face in every picture. I love you baby boy. We vsisted his grave yesterday and left an easter egg tree.

1 comment:

  1. I think about you, your family and Logan all the time. I'm so happy to hear that you are happy, healthy and blessed.

    Besos, Sarah
    Mother to Alexander, Maximilian and Artemis
    http://www.journeysofthezoo.com

    ReplyDelete