Sunday, April 22, 2012

The clock is ticking.

In just a few short weeks there will be a lot of changes going on in our house. Even though it won't happen until the next school year starts the boys will be transitioning out of Early Steps into the public school system. We go to our 1st meeting for this transition on the 26th. I believe this is when they will be testing the boys and see where they are at...not sure if Andrew will qualify to go, but fingers crossed I want him to. It will do him good to be around other children during the day and he is still delayed, but not sure if it is enough to qualify him.

Jacob has his procedures coming up on May 2nd. We have to be at the hospital at 6am. The 1st procedure is scheduled from 730 and the 2nd for 830. Then we will be in the hospital over night...the Ph probe testing has to be 24 hours I believe. Luckily the Saturday before this event will happen my wonderful sister is coming down from AL to take care of the other 2 kids so Jack and I can both be with him.

May 6 (assuming I make it that long) will be my last day working at the hospital I work for. This will be a hard transition going down to 1 income.  Not sure how long I will be able to stay home, but we are just going to go with it and trust God that he will provide for out needs.

Then May 8th (once again assuming I make it that long) we will have a scheduled c-section and our newest addition to our family will be here. My wonderful sister will be here to take care of my kids once more while I am in the the hospital. I'm 37 weeks today!!!! and she still don't have a name!

Along with the highlights I have a few other appointments to throw in the mix including my OB appointments and Jacob has a neuro appointment this up coming Tuesday as well. Unfortunately Jack has a bunch of stuff he has to do on his days off requiring him to be at work still so I am on my own :-)

Prayer request that the next few weeks go smoothly and we get to bring home a HEALTHY FULL TERM PRAISE GOD BABY GIRL THIS TIME!...even if she still has no name lol (BTW this is my husband's fault)

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the baby I have been sending prayers your way for a speedy recovery for you and Jacob too! Heres a few names just in case you havent picked yet!

    Bryn
    cortlynn
    Cassie
    Camarie
    Audry

    good luck with everything

    m

    ReplyDelete