Monday, November 29, 2010

Seriously?!?!

I'm typing this on my tiny touch screen on my cell phone at St. Joseph's Hospital in Tampa....yes, I am that bored! Took Jacob to the GI doctor to address his vomiting and constipation issues at 11am. Did not get home and in bed until about 4:30am and was up at 8:30...I probably should be sleeping. Anyway, after examining him she tells me she is going to admit him! WTF! I was thinking he is just constipation! They are trying to tell me his vomiting is related to the constipation...even though he has been vomiting for 9 months. Oh well, we are admitted. He has an IV, he is not allowed to have feeds, they are checking his blood, doing an x-ray, and they are going to hold his robinal and give him laxatives. I was told we would be here for at least 2-3 days. He has to be vomit free and pooping normally.
Thank you to my Jill who wrecked her car trying to come get my kids from Tampa and still found a way to get my children for me. Good selfless friends like her are hard to find. I pray God has blessings in abundance for her in the near future. She could surely use a break. I'm going to win the lottery so I can give her her a cut and take Jacob to China :-) God has blessed me with so many wonderful friends Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment